Tuesday 23 August 2011

Challenge 48 - Inspired by TV/Films

Wow and Wow again thank you for all your support we had 355 entries for our last challenge, each and everyone was gorgeous!!! So thank you again. 
Please scroll down for our Top 3...

Onto our challenge for this fortnight 
Challenge 48 - Inspired by TV/Films
We would like to see your projects that can be related to TV or Films, so for example a get well card could be linked to Holby City or Top Gear could be something to do with vehicles, you get the picture.  Don't forget to mention the TV or Film you have got inspiration from.

I also have a few sad announcements to make we say goodbye to two of our design team 
Katy and Deb they are both going on to pastures new.  We wish them both luck in the future.  

Our design team call will be closing 24th August so if you haven't already entered there is still time Here

We welcome back our two guest designers for August and the 
GUEST DESIGNER IN THE SPOTLIGHT 
Julie Bennett 


Hello. My name is Julie, I am 50 years old and I live in a small village in South Yorkshire with my partner Mick. I have two children Emma, 24 who has just started work as a Doctor and Michael, 18 who is still at home and deciding on his future career. We have two dogs Poppy and Milly both Lhasa Apsos and they are just adorable. I work full time in a wonderful Independent School where all the staff and students are fantastic. I get 18 weeks holidays a year which are used up doing all things crafty.
I feel very honoured to be a guest DT member for the Anything Goes Challenge Blog. I just hope you like my creations.




Julie's card has been inspired by Holby City 

Our other guest designer is 
Annette Anderson 

Annette's card was inspired by a program in Sweden called "Packat och Klar"
in translation: "Packed and Ready".
Now for the Design Teams projects 

Cheryl's card is inspired by... Coronation Street 


Steph card was inspired by... Garden's world 



Tamara's card was inspired by... Heroes 

Kathryn 



Kathryn's project was inspired by "Escape
to the Country".
To find out what TV/Film Annie's card has been inspired by please visit Annie's blog as she has a little surprise for you.. 

ANYTHING GOES 
TOP 3 
No - 142 
No - 298

No - 352

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES
Please take the blinkie from the side bar.

4 comments:

  1. Great DT cards,thanks for the inspiration.I will have to get my thinking cap on!!
    Also a big thanks for picking my card as one of your top 3,really chuffed!!!Of to display my badge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a nice challenge, lovely dt work too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored to have it be picked and congrats to the other winners!
    Happy Creating,
    Mary C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT-works! This theme is really inspiring! My inspirations was "Perfume" ;)
    Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete