Tuesday 6 March 2012

Challenge 62 - Boyz to Men

Morning all and welcome to Tuesday and the start of a new challenge and theme 
Challenge 62 - Boyz to Men 
This fortnight we are dedicating this challenge to the Men in our lives, so please no girlie cards. 
To see the winners of our top 5 please click HERE 

We are joined this month by our two guest designer 
 Wendy & Chris Can't wait to see your projects this month and welcome to the team.

So lets see what our design team have been up to

To Follow




On Break


SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER
Hi, my name is Chris and I love to make cards.
I have been in love with art and craft since I was
a child and spend hours sketching, sewing, stamping and sticking.
I also like to write poetry. I can usually be found in my craft room
with my two dogs at my feet, happily playing and in a world of my own.




14 comments:

  1. Fun challenge came at just the right time as I'd just finished this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge. wonderful inspiration from the DT.
    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab examples from the DT -glad to hear your wee dog is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like entering the Men's Crad challenge with the card, because I think men and boys also like birds, don't they? I finished the card yesterday, because spring is coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab challenge and great creations from all the DT !
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous to see the different creations from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful variety of men & boy cards. I almost forgot to enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great one, thank you girls, lovely dt work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge thanks for the chance to play along. Love all the DT work.
    Crafty hugs,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous inspiration from the Designers ... thank you for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the chance to play along with the Boyz to Men Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creations from the DT! AND a fabby challenge theme too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge and such an eclectic mix of styles. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to have a male theme for a challenge. Amazing cards from the DT and other entries. Ali x

    ReplyDelete