Tuesday 21 February 2012

Challenge 61 - Altered Projects

Hi all, how are we all doing on this fine Tuesday? 
We are onto Challenge 61 and the theme is a new one for us at Anything Goes.  
We would like to see your
  "Altered Projects" anything as long as it isn't a card!
To find out our TOP 5 from the last challenge please click HERE

We are joined again this challenge by our two Guest Designers 
Nikki and Tracy.  Thank you ladies for designing for us this month we have all enjoyed seeing your gorgeous projects.  Scroll down to see these talented ladies creations.

Gaynor
Altered my 2012 Diary


On Break 



I alterted a chest and a little heart shaped chocolate box.







Guest Designers







11 comments:

  1. Great theme and works by DT!
    my project
    Hugs Gisela from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab challenge and samples. My project is here
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects by the DT, here's my project, sorry there's no linky?
    http://carrieonstamping.blogspot.com/2012/02/welcome-little-one.html
    Hugs Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see my project HERE

    Hugs from Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job the DT has made! Im a new follower and thanks for the chance to try out the challenge.

    HUgs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorjuss work from you all, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT samples .. thank you for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT altered project creations. Entered an altered minialbum.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow girls what stunning creations by the team, thank you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work by the DT, they are all gorgeous creations. I have used some old accounting paper to make a journal and this is my first page, I hope this meets the theme. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

    ReplyDelete