Tuesday 13 December 2011

Challenge 56 - Anything but a card (optional tags for Christmas)

Hi all, thank you for all your entries we always have such fun coming by and seeing all your wonderful creations.  With Christmas fast approaching our theme this week is..

"Anything but a Card" with the optional of tags for Christmas.
This Challenge will run from Today Tuesday 13th December to Monday 26th December 

  This will be our last post before Christmas so from all of us at Anything goes we would like to
 WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY 
MERRY CHRISTMAS 
So get creating and lets see those gorgeous projects.

For our TOP 5 for our last challenge please Click HERE to see if you are a winner..

Onto the design teams fabulous makes 

















Guest Designer in the Spotlight
My name is Nina Elisabeth Fløtterud, I`m 34 years old and I`m from Flesberg, a very small place in Norway. 
Cards and scrapbooking have been my hobby since 2003, but when I got my own blog in 2008 it really start to be a lifestyle and a passion :) 
I love this very cute stamps and I guess my cards most of the time is very cute. But I really love making cards for men/boys, then it can be really messy on my craftspace.
My latest thing is grunge style, I love to play with GlimmerMist. 
I`m proud to ba asked to be a Guest designer here at Anything Goes Challenge, and I hope you like what I have created :)
A Merry Christmas to you all,
hugs, Nina.

Guest Designer 

Thank you for joining ladies with your gorgeous project.

12 comments:

  1. I am entering an LO this time!
    Happy Holidays, everybody! :)

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all the DT's creations are just stunning, love love them all, Nina your lantern rocks my friend, absolutely gorgeous.
    So I have a quick ?, does my project have to have paper in it or on it some where? I already entered one of my breast cancer glass block lights into a challenge that said "anything goes", cards, ornaments, decorations etc, then someone asked if I had to have paper on my project somewhere, the answer of course was yes, so I removed the tag from my project. I mainly make cards or layouts, but on occassion I make something crafty that doesn't contain any paper, the ornament I would like to enter here doesn't consist of any paper. If it doesn't fit the bill, no problem I will enter a different project when I get it done, if I remember too, LOL! TIA for the challenge and your answer!
    cinpot@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya sry, almost forgot, Merry Christmas to you all as well, I found this challenge through the lovely and talented Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Challenge girls!! great DT projects! Happy Christmas hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bunch of cards for this challenge. Thank you for having such an easy challenge and beautifuly inspired cards. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays--see you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT creations.

    p.s. your link to last weeks top 5 doesn't work..at least, not for me it doesn't. There's no link in the word HERE. Just thought I'd mention, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations. Entered a couple Christmasd gift tags and a Christmas gift card holder.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous DT inspiration, thanks for the great challenge.
    Merry Christmas.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge!
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the challenge and thank you for the beautiful inspiration from the DT.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete