Tuesday 15 November 2011

Challenge 54 - A Real Sweetie

Hi everyone, thank you to everyone that entered into our last challenge its so great to stop by all your blog's and see what a talented bunch of crafter we have enter our challenges we love stopping by and leaving some love!!
To see our Top 5 winners from our last challenge please click HERE!
Right onto the challenge 54 - A Really Sweetie
We would like to see food related projects this week, so anything from the real thing to stamps and dies/punches just as long as it connects to food..
Lets see what delicious goodies our design team have conjured up..











Guest Designer in the Spotlight 

My name is Samantha, I married to the man of my dreams last summer, I have a teenage son and lots of pets, including Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Chickens and Ducks... I've been crafting for a quite a few years now but it all started when my husbands son sent me a handmade card, and I thought to myself I would love to do that... I love making cards and many other projects, and I really love to experiment with different things and different art mediums and have a huge passion for stamping and distress inks and Blog challenges! I love my job I work for one of my best friends in a craft shop, I also have a passion for Cooking and baking.


We are also joined by Lora who was spotlighted in our last challenge.  


Thank you ladies beautiful projects!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great works by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your challenge! I've just stamped my stamp and coloured it in with real mans colours.

    What kind of card it will be i don't know. I think a birthday card or a thank you card. I don't know jet. But hopefully end of the week the card will be online at my blog.

    Sorry for my bad english I got Dyslexia
    (with letters and numbers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekkkk!! there I am tehehheee!! in the spot light thanks girls AWESOME Challenge and DT cards and thanks for having me on the team again this week!

    Saskia don't worry! I have Dyslexia too! and Both Numbers and letters also! its a pain but hey there are worse things out there so hold your head high and have fun crafting!! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some terrific offerings there, great DT examples thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have a sweet tooth...lovely examples by the DT!!!
    Fun challenge!
    :O)
    Jessica S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Design Team did a great job. I love your challenges for so many reasons. First, I am so grateful for so many of your DT Members stopping by and commenting on my entries. Also, I want to say THANK YOU for recognizing my entry last week in the Top 5. I am proudly displaying the badge on my side bar. I have entered this week's challenge, and look forward to having fun with you all in the future!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sweet food creations by you & your DT. Entered my Pizzelle Cookie Recipe Layout.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your theme is making me hungry..lol. It also inspired me to enter a card. The design team has done a really great job. I also love Samantha's card. The mouse with the cupcake is precious! Thank you all for the challenge and the inspiration! xxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a lovely Challenge and for showing us such great DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entered 2 more in the last hrs of the challenge. One is my Thanksgiving ATC & other is a recipe layout.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete