Tuesday 6 September 2011

Challenge 49 - Vintage/Shabby Chic

Challenge 49 - Vintage / Shabby Chic
Morning all, hope you have all had a good start to the week.  Thank you to all that entered into our last challenge we all had fun coming and visiting all your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations.  
For our Top 3 winners please click HERE 
Onto our theme for these two weeks, we would like to see your vintage / shabby chic style cards. 
You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a new project each time and PLEASE no back linking to older posts!

Our
 GUEST DESIGNER IN THE SPOTLIGHT IS 
Carol West  

My name is Carol but I'm better known as Craftingranny. I live in the USA in a small midwestern town where the notorious outlaw Jesse James was killed and the onset of the Pony Express. I am married to my soul mate and the man of dreams for almost 25 years. We have a blended family of 3 boys and 1 girl, 7 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren with one due in September, 4 step-granddaughters, and 11 step-great grandchildren, and last but not least our 2 four legged babies, Molly (11) and Sparkey (6). 
A little over 2 years ago I became addicted to scrapbooking and making cards, with absolutely no idea of what I was doing, so I decided to start a blog in the hopes I could learn from others. These past few years I've met so many wonderful and inspirational crafters from all over the world and there isn't a day that goes by I don't continue to learn something from one of them.
It is such an honour to have been asked to be a guest designer for September and given the opportunity to work with such amazing and talented designers. I hope you will be inspired by what you see here and join us for this month challenges. A special thanks to the blog authors and design team for giving me the opportunity to share my creations with you. 

Welcome Carol glad that you are joining us looking forward to seeing what beautiful creations you create for us.  
Please do go and pay Carol a visit... 



If you would like to Guest Design from us please put GDT after your name or click HERE to leave your link.

We have a lot more inspiration for you from our New Design Team!!

















Elaine has decided to step down from the Design Team, sorry to see you go Elaine but wish you all the best in the future.. 
Thank you Ladies for your wonderful creations!




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations by the design team. I am so happy to be sharing this month with such amazing designers. Thank you for having me. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Creations by DT, very inspirational.
    Thanks for this great challenge.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations from the DT, thank you for a fab challenge.

    Hugs Hazel xx
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/vintage-mae.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous cards
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiration here, as always. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations by all! I love, love, love Shabby Chic and Vintage. I just don't do much of it, so thanks for a challenge (push) in the direction that made me smile!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete